07 December, 2007

December at last...

Yay, December is here and we're all getting excited about the big day.

The tree is up and looking pretty. I should think so too when it cost so much (sorry Pete). Hint: don't buy a tree with fake snow - it looks like dandruff everywhere.LOL.

I've had happy mail from Scrapbook Sisters. More Christmas projects underfoot. I don't know what I'll do when it's done. I also get to stay on their DT with Julie. Yippeeee!

I've also done something cute for Scrapbook Inspirations this week but I can't share (cos I'll have to shoot you).

After my little 5 minutes of fame over at 2 Peas, Lisa from Maya Road has been in touch. She wanted to display my little birdies on their blog too. I love birdies.


The lovely ladies at Pencil Lines sent me a RAK for my LO the other week. I did this LO using sketch 58 and the 3 Bugs kit. The 3 cuties are Jacob and lifelong friend Kiran and Lewis. It was Kiran's 2nd birthday - so cute. I love the way the title goes off the page - something I've done since.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!