03 January, 2008

Happy New Year!

So how are things? The new year going as planned?

I think I've been in the doldrums recently. I don't know why (probably hormones) or the aftermath of Christmas.

I had to go 3 days without scrapping which doesn't help. I think I must be addicted.

So let's see. I got a big catch up of LO's and things.

Lolli got this new Snow White dress from her Auntie Liz and Uncle Steve. I had popped out to get milk and bread and this is what greeted me when I got back. She really had been transformed! She is so in love with the dress that she wants to wear it every day.

LO for Allyscraps using My Mind's Eye papers.


I howled when Monique told me that Lauren had been telling everyone at school that I was having another baby. A baby girl to be precise. So congratulations all round!

Sketch by Pencil Lines {#65}
Next sketch by Pagemaps for Backporch Memories.


Lastly, using my Story of My Own papers from December, I got this great shot of Pete and Lolli playing at the park over the holidays. They were laughing and teasing each other - I just love their interaction.



Did you notice that bit of grungeboard? It is sooo cool IRL.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!