25 April, 2008

Have you seen Mo Jo?

Mine that is. If you have seen her. Please return her back here asap.

I have a whole bunch of kits from my DT's in my cupboard and a whole lot of nothing in my head. I think I need to get out with my camera so I can put my papers to good use!

I'll give you a sneaky peak at some of the stuff I have managed so far over the last couple of weeks...

Firstly for AllyScraps I've been playing with more Pink Paislee and Fancy Pants.



This one has K&Co Mira papers (and the lovely crochet flower from MME).



Scrapbook Sisters have given me Dream Street Papers to play with. These rich colours work well with all sorts of photos. I've done a mixture of Lauren, Dad and all three of my munchkins.





I also played with my kit from Story of My Own. Look at the cute little bambi stamp. Ahhh



I'll post up the bigger picture later when they're up on their galleries.

Have a great weekend!

M x

4 comments:

  1. Morag---I think your MOJO is off on holiday with mine!! When you see them, send mine home, please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the teases look fabulous. can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just browsed yr blog. Love all your projects very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just went through your blogs (sorry you don't mind?), I love all your works. Its amazing for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!