12 May, 2008

MIA

I know before you complain. I haven't blogged in ages.

I have been really tied up with stuff last week. It's like buses - they come in 3's. Still life has been fun!

I have been busy with scrapping too so I have some things to share.

Firstly, some peaks at projects I've been doing for ScrapDreamie.



I got to play with Scenic Route Providence kit. It's a huge pack of paper, stickers and chipboard. The patterned papers are double-sided (you know what a sucker I am for DS paper).



The bunting has been done before, but it always looks so different. I like that the colours are so bright and fresh - perfect for a garden party I think.

We had a cyber crop over at Allyscraps on Saturday. Everyone was so enthusiastic the place was a real hive of activity.

Our local crop was on Sunday where I worked on a project for Allyscraps using the Basic Grey Sugared line. It is SOOOOO cute I can't wait to upload it. Here's a sneaky peak for now.



The BG chipboard shapes are so cute. They were calling out for some cute baby photos.



I was still stoked up after 8 hours of cropping that I came home and played with Cogsmo from Cosmo Cricket.



Such fun colours and die cuts. I also doodled the tick... tock... in circles using white pen (which I adore).







I think it has become one of my favourites now. You can see the full picture over at Allyscraps.

TFL!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!